Journal of Clinical case reports and images
ISSN: Coming Soon
Special issue can be proposed individually or in collaboration with another guest editor(s)
- Propose a theme and title
Information required for proposal would be
- Short bio of editor and guest editor(s) if any
- Introductory essay/review by editor
- Proposed papers - Provide information on possible papers
- Proposed reviewers - Probable reviewers list
- Estimated timeline milestones - Tentative dates i.e., You can consider author's proposed time to submit final papers and add the review time required to review it, also add few grace days and decide the probable date for acquiring final accepted files.
- We can get papers
- We can provide reviewers
- We assist you in the processing of manuscripts by providing the interface where you can View papers, track their progress, upload or download files, communicate with publisher, reviewers and authors, receive notifications of the progress of manuscript or assign work to the support team etc.,
- Publish the manuscripts online.
These are not hard and fast rules and are tentative. We can discuss and finalize who will be doing what at our convenience. Any other support required can be asked.