International Journal of Limnology
About The Journal
International Journal of Limnology (IJLI) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Limnology.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJLI:
Reservoir economics, Agricultural climatology, Agriculture, Air chemistry, Air quality atmosphere, Applied meteorology, Atmospheric and oceanic physics, Atmospheric and solar-terrestrial physics, Atmospheric chemistry, Atmospheric environment, Aviation climatology, Bio diversity, Biogeochemistry and nutrient dynamics, Biology of animals and plants, Biometeorology, Biogeography etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJLI is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: The Possibility of Using the Fresh Water Bivalve, Spathopsis Rubens, in The Nile River, El Mahmoudia Water Stream as Bioindicator For Pollution by H Radwan E, Abdel Mawgood A , Ghonim A, El Nagar R
- Research Article: Improvement of Energy Network by Naturally Farming of Chlorophyll-bearing Algae: Effects of Culture Condition Changes for the Yield of Microalgae by Kobayashi Naoto
- Research Article: The Prevalence of Intestinal Parasite Infection in El Behara Schoolchildren. by H. Radwan Eman, Abd El Rahman Hassan Amel, M. Lotfy Wael, Abd El-Mawgood Ahmed, M. Mashaal Hala
- Research Article: Retracted: Impact of Chlorpyrifos on Mosquito Larvae as Bioindicator in El-Beheira Governorate, Egypt. by E Eissa Ebrahim, Radwan KH, Radwan EH, Abdel Hakeem N, Abdel Aziz KK, O Hashem H
Editorial Board Members:
- Roohollah Noori - University of Tehran.
- Mohammadreza Vesalinaseh - Arak University
- Alexandra Silva - Portuguese Oceanic and Atmospheric Institute, IPMA
- Ali Abid - Kerbala University
- Anna Maria Gozdziejewska - University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- Mervat Morsy Abbas Ahmed El-Gendy - University of Jeddah
- Eman El-Wazzan - National Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries
- Eman Hashem Radwan - Damanhour University
- Tahsin Gulzar - Government College University Faisalabad
- Luz Allende - National University of General Sarmiento
- Patricio De los RÃos - Universidad Catolica de Temuco
1. You are providing a very fast return during the examination of the articles. I think that researchers would prefer this situation. You're also giving positive criticism to the manuscript in writing, and you're facilitating the work of researchers. Especially for young researchers to share their work with you will be appropriate for their scientific development. I wish you success.
Fatih Ozcelik - University of Health Sciences
2. OAP provided the most rapid and helpful service that I have ever experienced from a journal publisher.
Kevin Kendall - University of Birmingham