Journal of Body Fluids
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Body Fluids (JBF) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Body Fluids.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected]penaccesspub.org or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JBF:
Blood, Blood plasma Blood serum, Gastric juice, Interstitial fluid, Intracellular fluid, Blood fluids identification methods, Serum Fluids level, Cerebrospinal Fluid Levels, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JBF is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
Editorial Board Members:
- Noehammer Christa - AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
- Nehal Affifi - Cairo University
- Chao Liu - Dalian Medical University
- Rimantas Kodzius - American University of Iraq
- Maria Isabel Veiga - University of Minho
- Reza Razaghi - Iran University of Science & Technology, Narmak, Tehran,
- Mahin Moghaddami - University of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia).
- Anna Jezierski - National Research Council Canada
- Xingpo Ma - Central South University
1. I was impresssed by the swift services of the journal and easy navigation begining from manuscript submission to galley proof. I would recommend future authors-"Consider this journal if you are wondering where to publish your scientific work". They are google scholar indexed and so you do not have to worry, if your scientific work won't reach to the community of other researchers.
Naiya Patel - Long Island University
2. Our experience working with OPEN ACCESS PUB is excellent. I strongly recommend to specialists on neurology and neuroscience to publish their research studies in this open acces journal.
Orlando Castejon - Biological Research Institute