Journal of Depression And Therapy
About The Journal
Journal of Depression And Therapy (JDT) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Depression And Therapy.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Depression And Therapy
- It is launched in the year of 2015
- JDT published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JDT is 2476-1710
- DOI for the articles published in JDT arises with 10.14302/issn.2476-1710
- Editor in Chief of JDT is Dr. Roberto Maniglio, Associate Professor, Faculty of Education Sciences, Political and Social Sciences, Presidency
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JDT:
Diagnosis, Excessive sleeping, Fatigue, Insomnia, Menopause, Mood, Posttraumatic stress, Seasonal affective disorder, Suicide, Syndromes, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JDT is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JDT is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Vikas Dhikav - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Lokesh Sharma - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Pinki Mishra - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Neera Sharma - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Kuljeet Singh Anand - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Sharmila Duraisamy - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Umesh Chandra Garga - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Mansi Sethi - Henry Ford Health System 1 Ford Place
- Deana B Davalos - Colorado State University
- Lara Pantlin - Colorado State University
- Hannah Crosby - Colorado State University
- Daniel Rapport - University of Toledo
- Denis Lynch - University of Toledo
- Angele McGrady - University of Toledo
- Dheeraj Kaplish - University of Toledo
- Ron McGinnis - University of Toledo
- Kary Whearty - University of Toledo
- James C. Overholser - Case Western Reserve University
- Lauren Fisher - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Abby Braden - University of California
- Nicole Peak - University of the Rockies
- Francine C. Jellesma - Research Institute Child Development and Education
- Susanne Meiser - University of Potsdam
- Günter Esser - University of Potsdam
- Sylvie Lapierre - University of Montreal
- Sophie Desjardins - University of Montreal
- Micheline Dube - University of Montreal
- Lyson Marcoux - University of Montreal
- Paule Miquelon - University of Montreal
- Richard Boyer - University of Montreal
- Ladislav Volicer - Charles University
- Hana Vaňková - University of South Florida
- Shupeng Li - Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School, Shenzhen
- Yingli Zhang - Kangning Hospital, Shenzhen
- Qiang Zhou - Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School, Shenzhen
- Katja Petrowski - University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
- Katharina Wendt - University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
- Susann Wichmann - Dresden University of Technology
- Martin Siepmann - University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
- Roman D. Deiko - National University of Pharmacy
- Sergiy Yu. Shtrygol - National University of Pharmacy
- Alexandr A. Kolobov - State Research Institute of Highly Pure Biopreparations
- Andrey S. Simbirtsev - State Research Institute of Highly Pure Biopreparations
- Maria V. Mishchenko - National University of Pharmacy
- R. Schoenfeld - Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- K. Mueller - Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- M. Girndt - Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- P. Mohr - Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- A. Malecki - Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- S. Schneider - Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- J.T. Kielstein - Academic Teaching Hospital Braunschweig
- K. Jaeger - Eberhard Karl University Tübingen
- Frances Emily Owusu-Ansah - Kwame Nkrumah University
- Josephine Nkrumah - Kwame Nkrumah University
- Anne Caroline Krefis - University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Myriam Albrecht - University of Hamburg
- Anne Kis - University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Anna Langenbruch - University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Matthias Augustin - University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Jobst Augustin - University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
1. For other authors, I recommend publishing in Open Access Pub journals as I had such great experience with them staring from the easy registration and submission process, every step was simple and clear with a very acceptable time period through qualified reviewing method and quite fast publishing process which I could not find elsewhere.
Omnia Hamdy - Cairo University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University