International Journal of Heart Research
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Heart Research (JH) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Heart.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JH:
Arrhythmias, Cardiac and cardiovascular research, Cardiac diagnostic test, Cardiac nursing, Cardiac nursing and healthcare, Cardiac pharmacology, Cardiac regeneration, Cardiac surgery, Cardiologists, Cardiology - future medicine, Cardiometabolic health- diabetes, Cardiometabolic health-obesity, Cardiometabolic health-metabolism, Cardio-oncology, Cardiovascular diseases, Cardiovascular nutrition, Cardiovascular engineering, Cardiovascular medicine etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JH is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Review Article: Current Status and Future Perspectives of Gene Therapy for Heart Failure by Zhai Yuting, Liu Yang, Li Dongye
Editorial Board Members:
- Adel Elbaih - Suez Canal University
- Padmavathi Kora - Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad
- Doaa El Amrousy - Tanta University
- Zeinab Awad El-Sayed - Ain Shams University
- Dongye Li - Xuzhou Medical University
- Pawel Buszman - Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
- Juan Bernardo Schuitemaker - Capio Hospital General de CataluÃ±a HGC
- Mario Giovanni Gerardo D'Oria - University of Padova
1. It’s a pleasure working with the team in Journal of Heart. During the submission process, I was impressed with the high efficiency of dealing with the manuscript and the timely communication with the authors. The Journal of Heart is an excellent platform for researchers to exchange the knowledge of advances in cardiovascular diseases. I would appreciate to recommend the journal to other potential authors.
Dongye Li - Xuzhou Medical University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University