Terms and Conditions
Open Access Pub's Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this Web Site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this Web Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which form a binding contract between you Open Access Pub LLC.
- Certain parts of this Web Site may be subject to registration and additional terms and conditions which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
- Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Open Access Pub LLC, whose registered office is, situated at 616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-6158 Valley Cottage, NY 10989. The copyright in the material contained on this Web Site belongs to Open Access Pub LLC or its licensors. If any trademarks appearing on this Web Site are protected by the international trademark laws. Subject to clause 3a below reproduction of material on this Web Site is prohibited unless express permission is given by Open Access Pub
3a. All articles published by Open Access Pub on this Web Site marked "Open Access" are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use and distribution by you subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Open Access Policy.
- Open Access Pub reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- With the exception of material marked "open access" which may be used in accordance with clause 3a, you may not redistribute any of the Content of this Web Site or create a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing any such content without the prior authorization of Open Access Pub.
- With the exception of material that is marked "open access" which may be used in accordance with clause 3a you may link to but not replicate the Content on this Web Site provided you do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the content and provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any product or services and provided further that the website linking to this Web Site does not contain any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, design right or patent, infringing, distasteful or offensive material. Open Access Pub reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this Web Site.
- YOUR USE OF THE OPEN ACCESS PUB WEB SITES OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH THEY ARE LINKED IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS". OPEN ACCESS PUB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED ARE HEREBY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXCLUDED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. OPEN ACCESS PUB LLC. DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL AT ALL TIME FUNCTION ERROR FREE.
- In no event shall Open Access Pub or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, its content or any Web Site with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Open Access Pub, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with International Law.
- All matters dealing with Journal Title conflicts can be brought into our notice. Based on the severity/criteria, appropriate action will be taken.
- Refund cannot be provided under any circumstance. Hence you need to make sure that double payment should not be made. In case of any such instances or any other instances, we can only provide publication credit for publishing another article by reducing the already paid amount.
- Retractions do not attract any kind of refund.
- Articles published in the Open Access Pub are considered for indexation at PubMed if and only if they are NIH-funded.
- Withdrawal charges of about $150 USD (for active journals 30% of APC, please refer journal's APC page) are applicable if the paper has to be withdrawn after 3 days of submission.
Note: Open Access Pub reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of any Service following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted and agreed to the changes.