Foundation Don Carlo Gnocchi IRCCS,
Department of Cardiology,
Institute of Hospitalization and Care with Scientific,
Address, S Maria Nascente.
Via Capecelatro 66,
- Bruno Bordoni published latest article in Advances in respiratory medicine entitled Network of breathing.
- Post-sternotomy pain syndrome following cardiac surgery.
- Emotions in Motion: Myofascial Interoception.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment Improves Heart Surgery Outcomes.
- Admissions in cardiological rehabilitation of patients undergoing left ventricular assistance implant in Italy.
- The tongue after whiplash: Case report and osteopathic treatment.
- Manual evaluation of the diaphragm muscle.
- A review of analgesic and emotive breathing: a multidisciplinary approach.
- Reflections on osteopathic fascia treatment in the peripheral nervous system.
- The fascial system and exercise intolerance in patients with chronic heart failure: hypothesis of osteopathic treatment.
- The Continuity of the Body: Hypothesis of Treatment of the Five Diaphragms.