Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology,
Virginia Commonwealth University,
410 N12 Street at Clay Street,
- Medicinal Plants
- Monoamine transporters
- Drug addiction and treatment
- Salvinorin A Regulates Dopamine Transporter Function Via A Kappa Opioid Receptor and ERK1/2-Dependent Mechanism.
- A Role for p38 Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Mediated Threonine 30 Dependent Norepinephrine Transporter Regulation in Cocaine Sensitization and Conditioned Place Preference.
- Indian Herbs for the Treatment of Neurodegenerative Disease.
- Autism gene variant causes hyperserotonemia, serotonin receptor hypersensitivity, social impairment and repetitive behavior.
- Tyrosine Phosphorylation of the Human Serotonin Transporter: A Role in the Transporter Stability and Function.
- Cocaine Up-regulation of the Norepinephrine Transporter Requires Threonine 30 Phosphorylation by p38 Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase.
- Differential effects of aprepitant, a clinically used neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist on the expression of conditioned psychostimulant versus opioid reward.
- Involvement of threonine 258 and serine 259 motif in amphetamine-induced norepinephrine transporter endocytosis.
- Preventive Effect of S-Allylcysteine on Membrane-Bound Enzymes and Glycoproteins in Normal and Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiac Toxicity in Male Wistar Rats.
- Effect of aqueous Enicostemma littorale Blume extract on key carbohydrate metabolic enzymes, lipid peroxides and antioxidants in alloxan-induced diabetic rats.