Journal of Pediatric Health And Nutrition
About The Journal
Journal of Pediatric Health And Nutrition (JPHN) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Pediatric Health And Nutrition.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JPHN:
Surgery, Physiology, Diseases, Therapy, Novel techniques, Metabolism, Medication, Malignant Tumors, Management, Infections and virus, Incidence and mortality, Habits and lifestyle, Genetics and hereditary factors, Food and Nutrition, Experimental studies, Epidemiology, Socio-economic status, Screening, Risk factors etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JPHN is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Implementing High Energy Liquid Nutrition, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Nutritional Supplements for the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa by Baumann Christoph, Willaschek Christian, Kertess-Szlaninka Tuende, Johanna Lang, Buchhorn Reiner
- Research Article: Risk Factors of Persistent Diarrhoea in Children below Five Years of Age by Roy Smrity, Bazlul Karim ASM, Kumar Das Shiplu, Ibne Maksud Shams, Nasreen Sultana Shahjadi, Sultana Azmeri
- Research Article: Use of a Partially Hydrolyzed 100% Whey-Based Infant Formula with Lactobacillus Reuteri in Infants with Caregiver-Perceived Intolerance by M. Czerkies Laura, L. Finn Kristen, D. Kineman Brian, A. Reichert Heidi, S. Cohen Sarah, S. Carvalho Ryan
Editorial Board Members:
- Stefan Bittmann - University of Vienna
- Mohammadreza Amiri - Zahedan University of Medical Sciences
- Ann Scheimann - The Johns Hopkins University
- Irfan Sencan - Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital
- Narcis Flavius Tepeneu - University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Victor Babes", Timisoara, Romania
- shengyou yu - Guangzhou medical University
1. For other authors, I recommend publishing in Open Access Pub journals as I had such great experience with them staring from the easy registration and submission process, every step was simple and clear with a very acceptable time period through qualified reviewing method and quite fast publishing process which I could not find elsewhere.
Omnia Hamdy - Cairo University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University