Sydney 2006 NSW
Medicinal Chemistry, New Chemical Entities, Small molecule inhibitors, CNS, Neuroscience, Drug design, Chemical Probes, methodologies
- Did Master in organic chemistry in India.
- After that I worked for Dr. Reddys Laboratories, a drug discovery based pharmaceutical.
- Was involved in synthesizing NCEs for Diabetes.
- Then worked as a researcher at National Chung Cheng Universtity, Taiwan.
- I did PhD at Darmstadt University of Technology after that.
- The first postdoctoral position I took was at Leiden amsterdam centre for drug research at Leiden, The Netherlands.
- After that I joined the University of Sydney as a postdoctoral researcher and working here till date.