Journal of Primary and Secondary Research
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Primary and Secondary Research focuses on the research related to both primary and of secondary nature. Primary research comprises of the data aquired in the field i.e., collected firsthand. Secondary research relies on the existing data and is dependent on the primary data which has already been collected. This journal mainly emphasizes on publishing research works done using the collection of data from both primary and secondary sources. We also encourage authors to submit papers on encounters encountered while conducting the research and the issues, suggestions, methods, ethical guidelines or standards that serve as guidelines to the community.
Few keywords are specified, which belongs to the scope of the journal, not restricted to this. If you have any queries do contact us at [email protected]
- Data overlap issue
- Data set
- Ethical guidelines
- Independent analysts
- Initial analysis
- Original data
- Original data generation
- Original data processing
- Primary researcher
- Primary work
- Qualitative data
- Qualitative data sets
- Qualitative research
- Qualitative studies
- Quantitative data
- Quantitative data sets
- Quantitative research
- Re-analysing data
- Secondary analysis
- Secondary analyst
- Sub-set analysis
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics